If you are looking for a career where you can make a positive impact in the San Jose community, then think about working in law enforcement, security or loss prevention. The Criminal Justice program, available at our San Jose campus, deserves close inspection. It can typically be completed in as few as 15 months and was designed to meet the needs of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, and private investigation and security firms.
We have Criminal Justice classes enrolling soon in San Jose, so here are five key things you need to know:
- Successful graduates are awarded an Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice
- The San Jose program can provide skills and knowledge expected of entry level clerical, technical, sworn* and non-sworn Criminal Justice professionals
- It is taught by practiced faculty members with great experience in the field
- Students learn investigative methods, physical/property protection techniques and interrogation procedures
- Learn the oral and written communication standards expected of law enforcement professionals
Examine the facts of our San Jose Criminal Justice degree
The 10 comprehensive courses that make up the Criminal Justice degree program in San Jose are taught through a combination of traditional classroom lectures and hands-on, practical instruction. The classes cover topics that include rules and chain of evidence procedures, criminal intelligence, interrogation, search and seizure, physical protection (people and property), crime scene forensics, security system analysis, and other practical field procedures.
Successful San Jose Criminal Justice program graduates should have the skills and confidence to:
- Present a good level of knowledge of the workings of the U.S. Criminal Justice system
- Display their understanding of various investigative techniques, rules, and procedures
- Exhibit the critical thinking, information management, and communication skills expected of an entry level Criminal Justice professional
A San Jose Criminal Justice program worth further investigation
Our San Jose faculty can provide you with a Criminal Justice education that can help put a career in this exciting, challenging field within your reach. Upon graduation from the program, you should have the necessary skills to enable you to apply for entry-level positions not only in federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, but in healthcare facilities, government agencies, and private corporations.
Why not talk to a Carrington College California Enrollment Services Representative today about securing your spot on our popular Criminal Justice program, because classes will be enrolling soon in San Jose, CA.