Carrington College can prepare you for a health care career. Our focus is to help change your life for the better through education. That’s more than our purpose; it’s our promise to you.
At Carrington, you can receive a quality college education at any of our locations in seven western states.
You can work toward your choice of a bachelor’s degree, associate degree or certificate level education.
You can count on us to help you learn about options for funding your education such as loans, grants, and scholarships1.
You can enjoy a small college experience, where you can get the attention you deserve. Here, your instructor will not only know you by name, they can get to know you as a person.
You will know what to expect from your career in the real world, because many of our instructors bring practical working experience from their field into the classroom.
Many of our programs are designed to provide you with “hands-on” training that uses the technologies and processes that are used in the field, allowing you to build your confidence while you “learn by doing” as quickly and thoroughly as possible. You will have access to helpful services like tutorial assistance and career services to help you make the most of your college experience.
Many of our programs are designed to connect you with the community through clinical rotations or externships with medical professionals to help build your résumé while you’re still in school. You’ll feel confident knowing that Carrington College offers a high-quality education. In fact, Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges2.
Your dream is important to us and we’ll prove that to you every day you’re a Carrington student.
That’s our promise. Now let us help you realize your potential.
Carrington College Mission Statement
The mission of Carrington College is to provide career-focused baccalaureate degree, associate degree, and certificate programs in healthcare, trades, and industrial majors to a diverse population of students.
- Carrington College will ensure equitable and inclusive access to our programs, resources, and services.
- Programs are developed to meet student, employer, and community needs by providing hands-on training and instruction delivered through onsite, online, and blended modalities.
- The College uses outcomes, skills, and inquiry-based approaches to education.
- The College models its programs and curricular objects to align with the College’s institutional learning outcomes encompassing critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and professionalism.
- Carrington College encourages students to work to achieve their highest potential while attaining their career goals. The College strives for excellence and quality in everything it does and instills in its students the same aspirations.
Carrington Colleges offers programs at the following locations.
View Our 2022 Impact Report
For more than 50 years, Carrington College has provided students with a career-focused education that has continued to improve the economic and social value of its communities.