Certificate and Associate Degree Programs
Find your path with our certificate and associate degree programs.
We Know You Have
What it Takes
That’s why we’re here to help you reach your full potential. Carrington College offers certificate and associate degree programs that can prepare you for a diverse range of professional careers.
It can be hard to know which one is right for you. The best way to find out is to come in and speak with an Enrollment Services Representative. They will help match your skills and passions with the program that interests you most. You can also talk with them about what types of opportunities may be available to you once you earn your certificate or associate degree.
Medical & Dental Programs
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Pharmacy Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Studies Online
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant Online
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding Online
- Medical Radiography (X-ray)
- Nursing Bridge/LVN to ADN
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technology
- Practical Nursing/Vocational Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Respiratory Therapist Education
- Surgical Technology
I do believe that choosing Carrington to start preparing for my career was my best decision. I had help from very experienced instructors in the field, so I learned the book strategies and real-life strategies to help me along the way.
Want to Learn More?
We're hiring at CarringtonSee job openings
*Program availability varies by location
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics, Occupational Employment and Wages, May 2020, 33-3012 Healthcare Occupations, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/home.htm (visited July 1, 2021).