High School Graduates
Graduating high school seniors or those who have graduated high school during the most recent academic year may be eligible for the Carrington High School Scholarship of $1,000 to apply toward tuition.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify
- Satisfy Carrington admission requirements
- Begin classes by April 30
- Submit high school transcripts evidencing a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Maintain a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale for continued eligibility
As well as submit the following by the published deadline
- Completed scholarship application
- Two letters of recommendation
- 50-150 word essay about why the student is interested in a career in the chosen field
Scholarship awards cannot exceed tuition charges and will be applied directly to those charges. In the event that a student’s tuition charges are less than the scheduled scholarship award, the scholarship will be reduced to the amount of the tuition charge. In the event of early withdrawal, the scholarship award will be limited to the same percentage of tuition earned in accordance with the college’s refund policy. The deadline for submission of scholarship applications and accompanying materials is December 31 of the graduation year. Student loans, grants and scholarships are available to those who qualify.