If you’re trying to find a nursing school in Nevada, you should consider the Carrington College Registered Nursing (RN) program in Reno, NV because:
- Our Reno faculty members are committed to preparing you to meet the tasks faced by nurses every day
- Our Reno Nursing degree combines in-depth classroom lectures with hands-on clinical exercises
- Our instructors are passionate about their careers and dedicated to sharing their insights with students
- We prepare graduates for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)*
The two year RN associate degree program in Reno is far from easy. Our faculty demands a lot from their students and most of our students wouldn’t have it any other way because they know that our Reno Nursing degree program gives them the hands-on training and practical experience they need to help them succeed in a Registered Nursing career.
A career as a Registered Nurse (RN) can be a rewarding choice; whether caring for patients, educating the public, or providing advice and emotional support to families, Registered Nursing is one of the most caring professions in healthcare.
Registered Nursing in Reno, NV – Are you up to it?
Our Reno Nursing program, culminating in an Associate of Science degree in Registered Nursing, can be a very satisfying experience for students. Taught through a blend of in-depth clinical exercises and informative classroom lectures, our Registered Nursing degree is designed to immerse students fully in the healthcare field. Once they are licensed, Reno graduates can have a significantly expanded scope of practice, education, and clinical training compared to licensed Practical Nurses; they should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Display their readiness to take the NCLEX-RN exam*
- Apply the nursing process in a variety of clinical environments
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with patients, families, and colleagues
- Show their critical thinking and information management skills
Attention Reno students! Registered Nursing opportunities are growing!
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that employment of Registered Nurses will grow by 26 percent from 2010 to 2020, that’s much faster than the average for all occupations.** So if you think that you are up to the challenge of a two year Nursing degree program, you should talk to a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative because nursing classes will be enrolling soon at our Reno campus.