The students on the Dental Assisting program at our Sacramento, CA, campus have plenty to be happy about! Why? Well here are 6 good reasons:
- Graduates are awarded a Certificate of Achievement or an Associate of Science degree in Dental Assisting
- They can earn a qualification that may help them join a profession forecast to grow 31% by 2020*
- They are fully prepared for the California Dental Board Exam for licensure as a Registered Dental Assistant**
- The program is an enjoyable mix of lectures, lab work, and an externship in or around Sacramento
- They are prepared for real world situations that will arise once they start work
- They receive the education needed to earn an X-ray license and a coronal polish certificate**
Build skills & confidence on our Sacramento Dental Assisting program
Our Dental Assisting program students are taught valuable skills that include patient preparation, charting, and front office administration. They are given ample opportunity to gain experience through regular laboratory practice on campus and a clinical externship in Sacramento. This combination of experience enables them build their confidence and, after graduation, to take the State of California Dental Board Exam for licensure as a Registered Dental Assistant** with a smile on their face!
If you’re looking at Dental Assisting schools in Sacramento, add Carrington College California to your list because graduates of our Sacramento dental college should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Help dentists by performing chair-side duties accurately and efficiently
- Show their communication, critical thinking, and information management skills
- Take Radiographs (x-rays) and perform Coronal Polishes after licensure**
- Display their personal and professional development
- Always show respect and responsibility to colleagues and patients
Dental Assisting is a growing profession Sacramento! Enroll now!
Dental Assistants help dentists complete accurate and efficient examinations; they work directly with patients and dentists in chair-side procedures, provide post-operative care, instruct patients in proper oral health care and perform a range of administrative duties.
The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that employment of Dental Assistants will grow 31% by 2020; a much faster rate than the average for all occupations.* Our Sacramento Dental Assisting classes will be enrolling soon, so if you’ve ever considered a career in dental care now is the time to talk with a Carrington College California Enrollment Services Representative.