Graduates of our Phoenix Physical Therapy Technology program aim to help patients lead more active and fulfilling lives after injury, or provide training, treatment, and support to those adapting to life after trauma or disability; that’s what makes it very satisfying career choice for many.
The Physical Therapy Technology certificate, available here at our Carrington College Phoenix Westside campus, can teach students the skills that potential employers look for when interviewing entry-level Physical Therapy Technicians in settings like fitness facilities, chiropractic offices, or physical therapy clinics. Our experienced, knowledgeable faculty provide the practical, real-world Physical Therapy training that students need to help them enjoy fruitful careers as Physical Therapy Technicians.
If you’re looking for Physical Therapy classes in Phoenix, consider Carrington College Phoenix Westside because:
- The program is an engaging mix of classroom lectures, lab exercises, and hands-on practice
- Students benefit from valuable clinical experience in a professional healthcare setting during an externship
- Our certificate program can typically be completed in as few as eight months
- Graduates are prepared to sit for the National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT) exam*
Practical Physical Therapy Technology classes in Phoenix, Arizona
The Physical Therapy Technology training that students enjoy at our campus on the west side of Phoenix covers medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, pathologies, and therapeutic exercises. It also covers a range of modality applications that use electrical stimulation, massage, ultrasound, hydrotherapy, and more. Students have the chance to practice their skills during lab exercises, and test them on real patients during an externship. Successful graduates of our Physical Therapy Technology certificate program in Phoenix should be able to:
- Display their critical thinking aptitude and information management skills
- Set up Physical Therapy equipment and direct patients on its use
- Display the skills and knowledge needed to help people recover through therapeutic exercise
In addition to being able to learn the skills they need to begin their careers, our students have the opportunity to train and test to become Personal Fitness Trainers; this diversifies their skills, broadens their career prospects and brings them closer to reaching their goals.
Stretch yourself – Study Physical Therapy Technology in west Phoenix
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects that future medical developments should permit an increased percentage of trauma victims to survive; that fact should create added demand for Physical Therapy in the future.**
Our Physical Therapy Technology certificate classes will be enrolling soon at the Phoenix Westside campus; so if you like the idea of stretching yourself and helping others to live more active and fulfilling lives, discuss your options with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative.