ASPIRE – You Are Never Alone
Going to school can be exciting, but it can also be challenging. For some people, when you add college to the mix, the pressures of 21st Century life can quickly become overwhelming. Typical problems faced by students and their families can include managing stress, financial difficulties, depression, anxiety, family conflicts, relationship issues, and more.
Stress is not healthy; and the more we sit and dwell on a problem the larger it seems to become. The old adage of ‘a problem shared is a problem halved’ does indeed have some truth to it. That’s why we have a Student Assistance Program called ASPIRE that can help enrolled students and their families at no cost.
No matter whether the ‘problem’ is related to school or is of a personal nature, such as anxiety or a financial crisis, counseling is just a phone call away. ASPIRE is here to help you deal with concerns or problems affecting your behavioral health, well-being and/or academic performance. It can help you stay on track, both in and out of school.
ASPIRE is a confidential 24/7 service, open to enrolled campus based Carrington College students. One phone call can put you in touch with a qualified counselor or mental health professional who can help with your personal, legal, family, financial, or school concerns.
Remember that this is a completely confidential service; anything you talk about with a counselor is protected by law. You and your family members may call toll free at 888.470.1531 to speak with a professional; they will work with you to help find a solution that meets your specific needs.
Here is just a taste of the problems ASPIRE can help you with:
- Legal Consultation – If you have a legal concern, attorneys are available by phone to provide consultation on a wide range of legal matters.
- Financial Consultation – Talk to an experienced financial advisor for advice on personal finances, debt problems and other money concerns.
- Childcare Referrals – If childcare issues are interfering with school, a counselor can work with you to help solve your problem.
- Eldercare Guidance – If you need legal, financial or housing assistance with elderly dependents, talk to a professional with the expertise and resources at their fingertips.
- Personal Matters – Call any time you need to talk to a professional about a personal, emotional or private family matter.
Many problems feel worse at night; we can be at our lowest ebb when we can’t sleep because issues are weighing on our minds. Don’t wait until morning, if your issue is urgent counselors are available 24/7, 365 days a year at 888.470.1531.
Remember you are not alone; people are here to help you. Call 888.470.1531 or learn more about the ASPIRE Student Assistance Program at http://carrington.onlineaspire.com.