Mesa, Arizona Dental Hygiene Degree Program
Mesa, Arizona – A bright place to begin your Dental Hygienist journey
Classes start as soon as:
Jul 16th, 2013
Studying for your Dental Hygiene associate degree in Carrington College Mesa, Arizona can provide a sparkling start to your Dental Hygienist career. Students of our Mesa Dental Hygiene program receive the practical training they need to help them succeed in a career as a Dental Hygienist at dental offices, clinics, and hospitals here in Mesa, and across Arizona.
Our Mesa Dental Hygienist program offers an associate degree program in Dental Hygiene. The program can equip students with the skills to provide patients with a comprehensive range of preventive, educational, and therapeutic oral care, and dental hygiene services.
Here are just a few great reasons to consider attending Dental Hygiene program at our Mesa, Arizona campus:
- Our Mesa, AZ Dental Hygiene degree program is designed with the needs of potential employers in mind
- We prepare our students to meet the legal & professional requirements of the role
- Graduates can leave our Mesa campus trained in preventative, educational, & therapeutic oral care services
- Students are prepared to sit the Dental Hygiene National Board and state licensing exams
Hygienists enjoy healthy opportunities... and not just in Mesa, AZ
We haven’t got specific dental hygienist employment statistics for Mesa, AZ, but nationwide dental hygiene is forecast to be one of the fastest growing occupations over the next few years. In fact, the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that the number of available Dental Hygienist jobs will grow 38% by 2020.*
Learn fresh skills with our Mesa Dental Hygiene program
The experienced, friendly instructors at our Mesa, Arizona dental hygiene program fully familiarizes their students with the framework for developing and delivering personalized oral care programs for patients. To work as a Dental Hygienist, you need to be licensed** (licensure requirements may vary by state), so our Mesa Dental Hygienist program prepares our graduates for the Dental Hygiene National Board and state licensing examinations.
Graduates of our Mesa, AZ Dental Hygienist program are awarded an Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene and should leave us with the skills and the confidence to:
- Observe, monitor, and record oral abnormalities
- Take x-rays
- Apply fluoride and fissure sealants
- Perform periodontal therapies (i.e. plaque & stain removal)
- Communicate professionally with patients and colleagues
- Apply research advances to the services you offer
- Demonstrate your proficiency in critical thinking and information management
Classes are enrolling soon at our Mesa, AZ Dental Hygiene program; isn’t it time to discuss your options with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative?
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook (2012-13 Ed.).
**Carrington College prepares students to take appropriate certification and licensure exams related to their individual majors. The College does not guarantee students will successfully pass these exams or be certified or licensed as a result of completing the program