HIPAA Guidelines for Clinical Practice
All Carrington College students and faculty are required to review the HIPAA Guidelines and then pass the HIPAA Exam EVERY YEAR while attending Carrington College. A grade of 80% or above is required to pass.
- Before taking this exam, read the HIPAA Guidelines for Healthcare Professionals provided in your introduction email.
- The HIPAA Exam is scored for immediate results.
- If you answered at least 16 of the 20 questions correctly (80%), you passed.
- Results are sent to the Home Office of Carrington College.
- If you did not score at least 80% correct, you will be instructed to re-take the exam.
All fields and test answers are required.