At Carrington College, we believe in pursuing higher education and helping our students achieve their goals. Whether you are completing a certificate of achievement or an associate degree program, you have options and choices after graduation. Thanks to an articulation agreement with DeVry, Carrington College graduates can apply their qualifying credits towards a bachelor’s degree. Your hard work at Carrington can give you a head start on your continuing education, if that’s the option you choose.
At Carrington College we teach our students the skills and knowledge needed to help them in their future careers; we believe in the need for a career focused hands-on education that’s filled with relevant practical experience. Our agreement with DeVry means that after you earn your credentials, you can decide what option works best for you, the life you lead, and the career path you choose. If you want to take your education further, Vertical DeVry can help make that decision easier.
What is Vertical DeVry?
The purpose of Vertical DeVry is to encourage our students to take full advantage of the ladder of learning available to them within the DeVry education group.
Vertical DeVry: Carrington and DeVry University
Some of the benefits for students of the Vertical DeVry partnership between Carrington College and DeVry University include:
Reduced Time to Completion
- Graduates from certain Carrington associate degree programs may be able to start with DeVry University as incoming juniors in select programs with qualifying transfer credit
- DeVry University courses are offered year round – days, evenings, weekends and online
- Waived application fee for Carrington graduates enrolling at DeVry University.
- A special tuition rate is available for graduates of a Carrington College associate degree or certificate program with at least a 2.2 CGPA that enroll in a bachelor degree program at DeVry University.
- Graduates from Carrington College may forfeit the special tuition rate and apply for the Carrington Partnership Scholarship, valued at $2,500 per semester, plus a one-time, additional $500 scholarship in their first semester. Eligibility criteria include a 2.8 CGPA and having 20 transferrable credit hours from an accredited two or four-year school.
To find out more about the Vertical DeVry partnership, contact your campus Enrollment Services Department.