Your well-being is important to us. For that reason, Carrington College and Carrington College California launched ASPIRE two years ago, a comprehensive and confidential* Student Assistance Program powered by ACI Specialty Benefits.
We know you’re juggling everything in your life at once. That’s why ASPIRE is a support system just for you. ASPIRE offers complimentary help and referrals for:
- School/life balance
- Test-taking skills
- Job search
- Housing issues
- Legal advice
- Financial difficulties
- Child care and elder care
- And more!
ASPIRE has also added a fresh look and new features, including:
- myASPIREonline.com: With this brand-new web portal, you can access your benefits like never before. At myASPIREonline, submit direct requests, connect to ASPIRE information, review your requests, and even live chat with an ASPIRE specialist.
- Tools for Daily Living, which include referrals customized for Carrington College California students.
- QR codes that take you right to myASPIREonline.
- YouTube videos that get you acquainted with ASPIRE.
- Veteran Assistance: If you’re a veteran, active duty member or military family, now you get personalized support, information and referrals tailored just for you and your situation. Visit myASPIREonline to get access to veteran resources.
The new ASPIRE program remains complimentary to you and your family. ASPIRE is a truly comprehensive resource that Carrington College and Carrington College California are proud to offer our students.
To learn more about ASPIRE, call 888.470.1531, email info@myASPIREonline.com or visit www.myASPIREonline.com. You can also click here to view the ASPIRE student orientation video for more information.
* All information shared with the ASPIRE program is strictly confidential unless student consents otherwise or law requires.