Tucson, Arizona Physical Therapy Technology Program
In as few as eight months earn a Physical Therapy certificate in Tucson, AZ!
Classes start as soon as:
Jun 17th, 2013
It’s true! Students can typically complete our Tucson Physical Therapy Technology certificate program in as few as eight months. During that time our faculty can teach you the knowledge and skills that potential employers in chiropractic offices, physical therapy clinics, or fitness facilities look for when hiring entry-level Physical Therapy Technicians. The practical training and the priceless experience that students receive at our Tucson physical therapy college can help them on their way to successful Physical Therapy careers.
The Physical Therapy Technology program in Tucson, AZ is designed for students who want to focus their healthcare career on helping others lead longer and more active lives. Physical Therapy Technicians provide training, treatment, and support services for patients recovering from injury, or for those adapting to a life after trauma or learning to live with a disability. There are several reasons why students should consider Carrington College in Tucson for a Physical Therapy Technology education:
- The Tucson program blends lab exercises with classroom lectures, and hands-on practical experience
- We prepare our graduates to sit for the National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT) exam*
- Gain real-world experience with an externship at a healthcare facility
Study Physical Therapy Technology in Tucson, Arizona
Our Tucson Physical Therapy Technology certificate program covers anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, pathologies, therapeutic exercises, and a range of applications that utilize electrical stimulation, ultrasound, massage, hydrotherapy, and more. Our Tucson students have the chance to practice their skills in lab exercises, and test them on real patients during the externship. Graduates should be able to:
- Display the skills and knowledge needed to assist people through therapeutic exercises
- Set up Physical Therapy equipment and coach patients on how to use it
- Display their aptitude in critical thinking and information management
Graduates of our Tucson Physical Therapy Technology classes are prepared to test to become Personal Fitness Trainers;* this achievement can diversify their skills and broaden the potential career opportunities open to them.
Physical Therapy Technician in Tucson – A rewarding profession
Any job where you can help people lead a better quality of life is rewarding; as a Physical Therapy Technician in Tucson you can look for a job where you help patients recover from illness, trauma, or injury – and that can be a very satisfying career choice. It could also be rewarding in other ways; the U.S. Department of Labor believes that there will be added demand for Physical Therapy in the future, as future medical developments should permit an increased percentage of trauma victims to survive.**
Physical Therapy Technician classes are enrolling soon at our Tucson campus, so put your career in motion by talking with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative today.
* Carrington College prepares students to take appropriate certification and licensure exams related to their individual majors. The College does not guarantee students will successfully pass these exams or be certified or licensed as a result of completing the program.
**Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook (2012-13 Ed.).