If you are looking at Tucson, AZ Dental Assisting schools, you may want to consider the Dental Assisting certificate program at our Carrington College Tucson campus; here are a few very good reasons why:
- Our Tucson Dental Assisting classes can provide students with the training and experience needed to help them succeed in a Dental Assisting career
- Our program is an engaging mix of laboratory & classroom sessions
- Classes cover patient preparation, charting, administration duties, office functions, and more…
- Students receive hands-on experience during an externship at a dental care facility here in Tucson
- We prepare our students to sit for the National X-Ray Certification Exam*
Dental Assistants work closely with Dentists and hygienists as they perform dental procedures and examinations; they also educate patients in oral health, provide dental patients with post-op care, and carry out an assortment of office administration duties in dental offices, hospitals, and clinics. Students at our Tucson Dental Assistant program are taught the skills expected of an entry-level Dental Assistant.
Dental Assisting classes in Tucson, AZ – That’s something to smile about
Our Tucson, AZ Dental Assisting students gain their knowledge through a blend of classroom work, lab tuition, and practical, real-world externship experience, mentored all the way by friendly, experienced instructors. Graduates are awarded a Certificate of Achievement in Dental Assisting and should leave Carrington College in Tucson with the skills and the confidence to:
- Demonstrate their skills in critical thinking, information management, personal and professional development, communication, and display respect and responsibility
- Undertake all necessary chair-side responsibilities
- Perform Coronal Polishes
- Take Radiographs (x-rays)*
Pay attention Tucson! Dental Assisting is growing!
There are very few professions that are forecast to grow as quickly as Dental Assisting over the next several years. The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics expects employment of Dental Assistants to grow 31% by 2020.** Classes will be enrolling soon at our Tucson Dental Assisting college; isn’t it time to discuss your future with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative?