According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical assistants is expected to grow 29% from 2012 to 2022. That makes Medical Assisting one of the fastest growing professions in healthcare.*
Students in our Stockton Medical Assisting program learn how to measure vital signs, sterilize medical instruments, prep patients, administer injections, and take on front office administration duties; these are the skills expected of entry-level Medical Assistants in places like physicians’ offices, clinics, and health care centers.
If you’re researching medical schools in Stockton, consider the Carrington College Medical Assisting program:
- It culminates in a Certificate of Achievement or an Associate of Science degree in Medical Assisting
- Our Stockton campus Medical Assisting program prepares students to sit for the national certification exams to attain the Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) credential and the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) credential.**
- Practical training and hands-on experience can prepare you for life after medical school
- The Medical Assisting certificate program can typically be completed in as few as 9 months*
How does Carrington prepare its graduates ?
Our graduates should leave our Stockton Medical Assistant program with the skills and the confidence to:
- Offer their patients compassionate care
- Use an range of medical equipment, materials and techniques to complete diagnostic tests
- Perform administration functions
- Process insurance claims accurately and efficiently
- Share their communication, critical thinking, and information management skills
- Demonstrate their personal and professional development, respect and responsibility
Medical Assisting classes enrolling soon in Stockton, CA!
Advances in technology are making the healthcare industry more efficient than ever before. A new generation of professionals is needed to enter this rapidly evolving field and play a crucial role in the delivery of compassionate care.
If you’d like to join their ranks and take your life in a new direction, we have Medical Assisting classes enrolling soon at our Stockton campus, so talk to a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative today.