If you’re looking for Massage Therapy classes in Stockton, California, stress no more! Massage Therapy graduates can leave our Stockton campus with the necessary knowledge and hands-on skills to help them succeed in a healthcare profession that is growing faster than average.*
Our Stockton Massage Therapy program can teach you so much more than how to relieve your clients’ aching muscles. A Massage Therapist is a trained healthcare professional who offers safe, positive, healing touches through therapeutic and remedial massage, and other body conditioning treatments. So if you’re researching Massage Therapy schools around Stockton, consider the Carrington College Massage Therapy program because:
- Graduates are awarded a Certificate of Achievement in Massage Therapy
- Students learn Shiatsu, Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Pre-Natal Massage, Deep Tissue, Spa Techniques, Chair Massage, and Reflexology
- The program is a motivating combination of formal lectures and lab practice
- Try out your skills on clients off campus during an externship in a local Stockton massage facility
- The certificate program can typically be completed in as few as 9 months
Exceed expectations in our Stockton Massage Therapy classes
The Massage Therapy faculty at our Stockton campus do their best to exceed your expectations, so that you will work hard to exceed your own, and those of your clients out in the real world.
The program covers a selection of massage techniques. It also includes a thorough review of human anatomy and physiology, as well as topics related to the business of Massage Therapy such as basic management skills, accounting, and marketing for those who may wish to go into business for themselves one day. Graduates of our Stockton Massage Therapy program should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Take the National Certification Exam/MBLex**
- Perform a variety of massage techniques safely
- Work in a chiropractor’s office, day spa, medical massage therapy clinic, sports facility, health club, resort or any other clinical or spa setting
- Utilize different therapeutic techniques to treat specific client problem areas
- Demonstrate strong communication, critical thinking, and information management skills
- Display their personal and professional development
- Always behave with respect and responsibility
Massage Therapy jobs projected to grow 20% by 2020!* That’s good news Stockton!
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has forecast the employment prospects for massage therapists will grow over the next several years as more people learn how massage therapy can positively impact their health. It is expected that employment of massage therapists will increase by 23% from 2012 to 2022.* Our Stockton campus has Massage Therapy classes enrolling soon. So speak with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative today if you like the idea of developing a range of hands-on skills that could help you join a fast-growing, yet competitive field.