Stockton, California Health Care Administration Program
Organized? Efficient? Then study Health Care Administration in Stockton
Classes start as soon as:
Jun 17th, 2013
Our Stockton Health Care Administration program provides graduates with the skills to perform the duties expected of an entry level Health Care Administrator in a hospital, nursing home, clinic, or physician's office. Because the front office is the nerve center of a medical facility, they need to be staffed by well organized, efficient front office professionals who will keep them running smoothly.
So if you're researching Health Care Administration schools in Stockton, CA, be sure to add Carrington College California to your list of programs to consider:
- Graduates are awarded a Certificate of Achievement or Associate of Science degree in Health Care Administration
- A blend of classroom study and practical, hands-on experience to build your skills
- Upon completion of your coursework, gain real world field experience during an externship in Stockton
A real world Health Care Administration course in Stockton
The skills you learn at college in Stockton can prepare you for the world as it is now; but it is up to the individual graduate to stay current in their profession as the world moves on. This is especially true for Health Care Administrators because the healthcare industry is a dynamic, constantly evolving field.
Health Care Administrators have to deal with new technology, updated delivery systems, and ever-changing regulations; they need to stay up to date in an industry that is in constant flux. To help prepare them for success, we can teach students the skills they need now, but we also try to instill the capacity for continual learning.
Students are taught a range of skills including medical law and ethics, medical terminology, medical billing and coding, bookkeeping, and medical records management. Specialized administrative assisting skills and office management duties are also covered, including office software, space planning, human resources, and physician scheduling.
Graduates of our Stockton Health Care Administration program should leave us with the skills and confidence to:
- Take on the challenges that face entry-level Health Care Administrators
- Use all automated medical office systems with confidence
- Complete all necessary clerical and bookkeeping duties
- Manage patient records safely and securely
- Display their enhanced critical thinking, and information management skills
- Communicate confidently with their peers
Health Care Administration classes enrolling soon in Stockton, CA
We have Health Care Administration classes enrolling soon at our Stockton, CA, campus. Speak to a Carrington College California Enrollment Services Representative today and they will be able to answer all your questions about our Stockton Health Care Administration program.