If you’re thinking about a future working in law enforcement, security or loss prevention, then you should explore the Criminal Justice degree program at our Carrington College California Stockton campus because:
- Successful graduates are awarded an Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice
- Our knowledgeable, experienced faculty members deliver practical, hands-on training
- Students are taught investigative methods, protection procedures and interrogation techniques
- You will be made aware of the standards of oral and written communication expected by law enforcement
- The Stockton Criminal Justice program can typically be completed in as few as 15 months
Designed to meet the needs of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, as well as private investigation and security firms, the Criminal Justice classes available in Stockton can provide students with the knowledge and skills expected of an entry level clerical, technical, sworn* and non-sworn Criminal Justice professional.
Take a close look at our Stockton Criminal Justice classes
A blend of formal classroom study and hands-on, practical instruction, the Criminal Justice degree program at our Stockton, CA, campus includes 10 courses that cover investigation techniques, criminal intelligence, interrogation, search and seizure, rules of evidence, and chain of evidence procedures.
The curriculum also covers field procedures, instruction on crime scene forensics, the physical protection of people and property, and analysis of security systems. Graduates should leave Stockton with the skills and confidence to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the U.S. Criminal Justice system
- Display a good knowledge of different investigative procedures, rules, and techniques
- Exhibit the critical thinking, information management, and communication skills expected of an entry level Criminal Justice professional
A Criminal Justice education in Stockton – Examine the opportunities
Graduates of our Stockton Criminal Justice associate degree program can apply for positions in traditional law enforcement with confidence because the program was developed to meet the rigorous demands of federal, state, and local agencies. But graduates can also apply to private investigation and security firms, as well as healthcare facilities, government agencies, and private corporations.
Criminal Justice classes are enrolling soon at our Stockton campus; so talk to a Carrington College California Enrollment Services Representative today about securing your spot on this popular program