The front office is the nerve center of a medical organization; Health Care Administrators find themselves central to the efficiency, and quite possibly the profitability, of the medical business. The scheduling of physicians, space planning, bookkeeping; these are just a few of the many skills required to efficiently operate a medical practice.
Our Sacramento Health Care Administration program provides students with the knowledge to perform the role of an entry level Health Care Administrator in a hospital, nursing home, clinic, or physician’s office. So if you’re researching Health Care Administration schools in Sacramento, you should put Carrington College California on your list of colleges to think about:
- Graduates are awarded a Certificate of Achievement or an Associate of Science degree in Health Care Administration
- The Sacramento program is a blend of classroom instruction and practical, hands-on experience
- Students participate in an externship in a real world medical facility in Sacramento
- With further experience, successful graduates may become specialists running clinical departments, or generalists running entire facilities or systems
Practical Health Care Administration classes in Sacramento, CA
The Sacramento Health Care Administration program prepares students for the real responsibilities that come with coordinating medical front office activities in the 21st century. Administrators need to deal with technological innovations, new delivery systems, and ever-changing regulations because the healthcare industry is always evolving.
The Sacramento faculty teach their students specialized administrative assisting skills that can prove very valuable; students are also taught classes that include medical billing and coding, bookkeeping, medical terminology, medical law and ethics
. and medical records management. Office management duties are also covered, including subjects such as space planning, human resources, and physician scheduling.
Successful graduates of our Health Care Administration program in Sacramento should leave us with the skills and confidence to:
- Display their communication, critical thinking, and information management skills
- Efficiently handle the duties of an entry level starter in a medical front office
- Accurately manage all required clerical and bookkeeping duties
- Manage patient records safely and securely
- Use medical office software and automated systems
Health Care Administration course enrolling soon in Sacramento
If you’re looking for a new direction in life, or searching for a medical career that doesn’t involve direct patient care, speak with a Carrington College California Enrollment Services Representative. We have Health Care Administration classes enrolling soon at Carrington College California in Sacramento, so make a call today that could have a healthy impact on your career.