Our Massage Therapy certificate program at our Pomona campus doesn’t just teach you how to relieve stress or tired muscles; our faculty shows you how to exceed the expectations of your clients by striving to exceed yours. If you’re researching massage schools in Pomona, pick a program that can provide you with the skills necessary to help you succeed in a profession that is projected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations.*
- Complete your certificate in as few as 9 months.**
- Learn techniques that include Swedish Massage, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Pre-Natal Massage, Deep Tissue, Spa Techniques, Chair Massage, and Reflexology
- Get real work experience in your Massage Therapy externship
Why should you study Massage Therapy at Carrington?
Our Pomona Massage Therapy certificate program combines in class lectures with hands on learning in a simulated Massage Therapy environment. This practical approach is designed to teach you the fundamentals of massage therapy while providing you with an understanding of the massage therapy business. Once you have completed the program you should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Utilize a variety of massage therapy techniques safely and proficiently
- Employ the right therapeutic techniques to treat specific client problems
Our Massage Therapy program will be enrolling soon in Pomona, so talk to a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative today about getting a practical education that can help you join the ranks of this growing profession.