Pleasant Hill, CA Health Care Administration Degree Program
Study Health Care Administration in Pleasant Hill
Classes start as soon as:
Jun 17th, 2013
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
All medical organizations need well organized, efficient front office to keep them healthy. Why? Because the front office is the beating heart of a health care practice. Whether a hospital, nursing home, clinic, or physician's office, the efficiency and profitability of the organization can depend on the unique skills of Heath Care Administrators.
The Health Care Administration program at our Pleasant Hill campus equips graduates with the skills and confidence to perform the duties expected of an entry level Health Care Administrator. In time, graduates may use their unique skills as specialists running clinical departments, or as generalists in charge of entire facilities or systems.
So if you're looking at Health Care Administration programs in or around Pleasant Hill, add Carrington College California to your list of colleges to think about:
- Our program culminates in either a Certificate of Achievement or an Associate of Science degree in Health Care Administration
- You will receive valuable, practical field experience during an externship in or around Pleasant Hill
- We prepare you for the responsibility of coordinating front office activities through a mix of classroom instruction and practical experience
Learn new skills studying Health Care Administration in Pleasant Hill
Health Care Administrators need to be able to change with the times because the healthcare industry is dynamic. Always dealing with new technological innovations, delivery systems, and ever-changing regulations, Health Care Administrators need to stay 'current' in an environment that is constantly moving.
The Pleasant Hill Health Care Administration program teaches a number of valuable, specialized administrative assisting skills, which include medical law and ethics, and medical terminology. Students are taught a range of competencies that include medical billing and coding, bookkeeping, and medical records management. Other office management duties, such as space planning, human resources, and physician scheduling, are also covered. Students also receive training in office software, and are taught how to communicate successfully with their peers.
Successful graduates of the Pleasant Hill Health Care Administration program should leave Carrington College California with the skills and confidence to:
- Take on the challenges that entry level starters face in a health care front office
- Complete all necessary clerical and bookkeeping duties
- Securely manage patient records
- Use all automated medical office systems with confidence
- Show their enhanced communication, critical thinking, and information management skills
Pleasant Hill, CA - An enjoyable pace to study Health Care Administration
Health Care Administration classes will be enrolling soon at our Pleasant Hill campus; so if you're looking for a medical administration school in Pleasant Hill, Concord, or Walnut Creek, you should speak to a Carrington College California Enrollment Services Representative today, because your new career could be just around the corner.