Pleasant Hill, California Criminal Justice Program
A pleasing place to study Criminal Justice - Pleasant Hill, CA
Classes start as soon as:
Jun 17th, 2013
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
The Criminal Justice associate degree program at our Pleasant Hill, CA, campus was created to produce graduates that meet the needs of law enforcement (federal, state and local), as well as the requirements of private investigation and security firms. The Pleasant Hill Criminal Justice program can provide the base knowledge, skills, and confidence expected of entry level clerical, technical, sworn* and non-sworn new starters in the Criminal Justice system.
If you are considering a career in law enforcement, security or loss prevention, then you should investigate the Criminal Justice classes available at the Carrington College California Pleasant Hill campus.
- The Pleasant Hill program culminates in an Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice
- The program is taught by knowledgeable, experienced faculty members
- You can learn investigative methods, physical/property protection techniques and interrogation procedures
- You will also be taught the oral and written communication standards expected by law enforcement
- Our practical program can usually be completed in as few as 15 months
Inspect our Pleasant Hill Criminal Justice program closely
A law enforcement career can make a positive difference to your life and to your community, so the Criminal Justice program you choose warrants close inspection - make sure it meets your needs.
The Criminal Justice degree program in Pleasant Hill is a mix of traditional classroom study and hands-on, practical instruction. Ten wide-ranging courses cover a variety of investigation studies, including criminal intelligence, interrogation, search and seizure, rules of evidence, and chain of evidence procedures. The program also covers practical field procedures, including the physical protection of people and property, crime scene forensics, and analysis of security systems.
Graduates of our Criminal Justice degree program in Pleasant Hill should have the skills and confidence to:
- Display a good level of understanding of the U.S. Criminal Justice system
- Demonstrate their knowledge of differing investigative procedures, rules, and techniques
- Show the critical thinking, information management, and communication skills expected of an entry level Criminal Justice professional
Investigate what a Criminal Justice education in Pleasant Hill can do for you
Graduates with an associate degree in Criminal Justice from Carrington College California in Pleasant Hill can have the confidence to apply for entry-level positions in traditional law enforcement agencies, but did you know that your new skills can lead to opportunities in healthcare facilities, government agencies, and private corporations?
We have Criminal Justice classes enrolling soon in Pleasant Hill; so speak with a Carrington College California Enrollment Services Representative today about locking down a place on this popular program.
*To be able to work as a Sworn Peace Officer after you graduate a Criminal Justice program, you will also need to earn a California Peace Officer Standards and Training (CA POST) Academy Certificate. Carrington College California prepares students to take appropriate certification and licensure exams related to their individual majors. The College does not guarantee students will successfully pass these exams or be certified or licensed as a result of completing the program.