The Criminal Justice Associate of Science degree program at our Pleasant Hill, CA, campus was designed to prepare graduates for a variety of entry-level positions in the industry. If you are considering a career in law enforcement, security or loss prevention, then you should investigate the Criminal Justice classes available at the Carrington College Pleasant Hill campus.
- The Pleasant Hill program culminates in an Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice
- The program is taught by knowledgeable, experienced faculty members
- You can learn investigative methods, physical/property protection techniques and interrogation procedures
- You will also be taught the oral and written communication standards expected by law enforcement
- Our practical program can usually be completed in as few as 15 months*
Inspect our Pleasant Hill Criminal Justice program closely
A law enforcement career can make a positive difference to your life and to your community, so the Criminal Justice program you choose warrants close inspection – make sure it meets your needs. The Criminal Justice degree program in Pleasant Hill is a mix of traditional classroom study and hands-on, practical instruction. The program covers a variety of investigation studies, including criminal intelligence, interrogation, search and seizure, rules of evidence, and chain of evidence procedures. The program also covers practical field procedures, including the physical protection of people and property, crime scene forensics, and analysis of security systems. Graduates of our Criminal Justice program in Pleasant Hill should have the skills and confidence to:
- Display a good level of understanding of the U.S. Criminal Justice system
- Demonstrate their knowledge of differing investigative procedures, rules, and techniques
- Show the critical thinking, information management, and communication skills expected of an entry level Criminal Justice professional
Investigate what a Criminal Justice education in Pleasant Hill can do for you
Graduates with an Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Carrington College in Pleasant Hill can have the confidence to apply for entry-level positions in traditional law enforcement agencies, but did you know that your new skills can lead to opportunities in healthcare facilities, government agencies, and private corporations? We have Criminal Justice classes enrolling soon in Pleasant Hill; so speak with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative today about locking down a place on this popular program.