If you are searching for Registered Nursing (RN) schools or colleges in west Phoenix, you really should consider the Carrington College Registered Nursing degree at our Phoenix Westside campus. Our two year RN associate degree program is challenging, but most of our students wouldn’t have it any other way. Ask them and most will tell you that they know that our Phoenix Nursing program can give them the classroom and practical experience they need to help them succeed in a Registered Nursing career.
A Registered Nurse (RN) is a satisfying career choice for most; whether treating patients, educating the public about medical conditions, or providing advice and emotional support to families, a RN cares for people every single day they go to work. If you’re trying to find a nursing school in Phoenix, you should consider the Carrington College Registered Nursing program because:
- Our faculty members fully immerse our students with clinical exercises and informative classroom lectures
- Our instructors are passionate about their careers and committed to sharing their insights and experiences
- We prepare students for the challenges that ‘real-world’ RNs face on a daily basis
- Graduates are prepared for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)*
Phoenix offers a challenging & rewarding Registered Nursing program
If you’re up to the challenge you could find that our Phoenix Nursing degree program, culminating in an Associate of Science degree in Registered Nursing, could be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Our students benefit from the enthusiasm, knowledge, and experience of our faculty whose purpose is simple; they provide a nursing education that prepares students to meet the responsibilities that confront RNs every day.
Taught through a mix of in-depth clinical exercises and informative classroom lectures, our Registered Nursing degree can be typically completed in as few as two years. Upon licensure, our graduates should have a significantly expanded scope of practice, education, and clinical training compared to licensed Practical Nurses. Graduates of our Phoenix Registered Nursing degree program should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Demonstrate their preparedness to take the NCLEX-RN exam*
- Apply the nursing process in a variety of clinical settings
- Display excellent communication skills with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals
- Exhibit proficiencies in critical thinking and information management
Potential Registered Nursing opportunities in Phoenix and nationwide
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that employment of Registered Nurses will grow 26% by 2020.** So if you think that you are up to the challenge, perhaps you should talk to a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative about enrolling in our Phoenix Westside Registered Nursing degree program.