If you’re looking to find a career in a growing medical field, then you should consider studying Medical Assisting at Carrington College’s Mesa campus. Medical Assisting is expected to be one of the fastest growing occupations of the decade nationwide, and a Certificate of Achievement from Carrington College Mesa campus can help you learn the skills expected of entry-level Medical Assistant.
As a Medical Assistant, you can be able to help doctors and other physicians by performing basic procedures and handling a variety of office administration duties. The skills you will be taught in our Mesa medical assisting classes will prepare you for a career in healthcare settings such as clinics, nursing homes, private practices, and hospitals.
Consider studying our Medical Assisting (MA) program at Carrington College in Mesa, Arizona; you’ll discover that:
- Our Mesa MA program is combination lab and classroom work, and a valuable hands-on externship
- Our Mesa campus Medical Assisting program prepares students to sit for the national certification exams to attain the Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) credential and the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) credential.1
- You receive the practical training you need to be confident in your new skills
Our Mesa Medical Assisting program can teach you new skills
A Medical Assistant’s specific duties differ depending on the workplace; but as a graduate of Carrington College-Mesa Medical Assisting program you can have a good understanding of the typical clinical, laboratory, and administrative responsibilities that come with being a Medical Assistant.
From taking blood, to performing injections, to handling office admin tasks, the approachable, experienced instructors at our Mesa campus teach our students through a combination of clinical instruction in a lab and classroom lectures; the certificate program culminates in a valuable externship in a real-world medical setting. Graduates of our Mesa Medical Assisting certificate program should have the knowledge, confidence, and skills to:
- Perform clerical/bookkeeping functions, and process insurance claims
- Conduct a variety of diagnostic tests using equipment, materials, and techniques
- Perform and assist with routine patient procedures and care
Study Medical Assisting in Mesa – A healthy career choice
The healthcare industry in this country is evolving. As it becomes more advanced, more technically driven, and more efficient, there is a growing need for a new generation of talented, trained professionals to assist doctors and physicians. That’s why according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical assistants is expected to grow 29% from 2012 to 2022.2
Medical Assisting classes will be enrolling soon at Carrington College Mesa, so why not discuss your options with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative today?