Mesa, Arizona Dental Assisting Program
Smile – Mesa, AZ is a great place to study Dental Assisting
Classes start as soon as:
Jun 17th, 2013
The Dental Assisting certificate program available at our Carrington College Mesa, Arizona campus can provide students the skills necessary to perform the duties expected of an entry-level Dental Assistant. Dental Assistants help dentists perform chair-side procedures and examinations; they also instruct patients in oral health care, provide post-operative care, and perform a range of office admin duties.
Our Mesa Dental Assisting program gives students the practical experience and hands-on training they need to help them succeed in a dental assisting career. Graduates of our Mesa dental assisting program can leave Carrington College with the confidence to apply for positions in dental offices, hospitals, and clinics.
Here are 3 excellent reasons to attend Dental Assisting classes in Mesa, AZ:
- Our Arizona Dental Assisting program covers patient preparation, charting, admin duties & office functions
- Gain hands-on experience through lab & class sessions, and a clinical externship right here in Arizona
- Our Mesa Dental Assisting program prepares you to sit for the National X-Ray Certification Exam**
Dental Assisting is growing
Dental Assisting is forecast to be one of the fastest growing occupations in the country over the next few years. In fact, according to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Dental Assistants is expected to grow 31% by 2020.*
Looking for a Dental Assisting school in Mesa, Arizona?
Tutored by affable, knowledgeable instructors, the students at our Mesa, AZ campus learn their new skills through a valuable mix of lab tuition, classroom work, and hands-on externship experience. Graduates of our Mesa Dental Assistant program are awarded a Certificate of Achievement in Dental Assisting and should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Undertake all required chair-side duties
- Perform Coronal Polishes
- Take Radiographs (x-rays)**
- Demonstrate your skills and aptitude in critical thinking, information management, personal and professional development, communication skills, respect and responsibility
Dental Assisting classes are enrolling soon at our Mesa, Arizona campus: isn’t it time to discuss your options with a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative?
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook (2012-13 Ed.).
**Carrington College prepares students to take appropriate certification and licensure exams related to their individual majors. The College does not guarantee students will successfully pass these exams or be certified or licensed as a result of completing the program