Have you ever imagined yourself working in law enforcement or security in the Sacramento area or beyond? If so, then you should read on to find out more about the Criminal Justice associate degree program at our Citrus Heights campus.
Designed to meet the demands of law enforcement agencies (federal, state, local), and private investigation and security firms, our Citrus Heights Criminal Justice program can teach students the knowledge and skills required for most entry-level clerical, technical, sworn1 and non-sworn positions in the Criminal Justice system.
If you’re looking at Criminal Justice schools in and around the Sacramento area, you should add Carrington College @ Citrus Heights to your list of colleges to consider because:
- The Citrus Heights program culminates in an Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice
- Our dynamic, hands-on Criminal Justice program can typically be completed in as few as 15 months2
- Students are taught investigation techniques, security system analysis, and physical/property protection
- You’ll be introduced to the standards of communication that law enforcement agencies expect
Investigate our Citrus Heights Criminal Justice classes
Taught by knowledgeable, experienced faculty members who really want to see their students succeed, our Criminal Justice degree combines traditional classroom study with hands-on instruction. The Citrus Heights program is made up of 10 comprehensive courses that cover investigation studies, including search and seizure, rules of evidence, chain of evidence procedures and criminal intelligence. The program also covers interrogation techniques and practical field procedures, including the physical protection of people and property, crime scene forensics, and analysis of security systems.
Once you have graduated from our Citrus Heights program, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the U.S. Criminal Justice system
- Have a good understanding of different investigative rules and techniques
- Display the critical thinking, information management, and communication skills expected of an entry level Criminal Justice professional
Criminal Justice in Citrus Heights – Secure your place today
As well as applying to traditional law enforcement agencies, individuals with a degree in Criminal Justice can apply for positions in healthcare facilities, government agencies, and private businesses and corporations. Criminal Justice classes will be enrolling soon at our Citrus Heights campus; so talk to a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative today about your future and securing your place on this popular degree program.