A career as a Nurse can be very satisfying; whether you are caring for patients, giving medical advice, or providing emotional support to families, Nursing is one of the most compassionate professions in the medical field. If you’re trying to find a nursing school in Boise, you should consider the Carrington College Nursing Bridge program at our Boise campus because:
- Our Boise faculty is dedicated to helping you prepare to meet the challenges faced by Nurses every day
- Our Nursing Bridge associate degree blends practical clinical exercises with in-depth classroom lectures
- Our dedicated faculty will share their experience and insight, and are passionate about their careers
- We prepare graduates for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)*
Nursing Bridge degree in Boise, ID – Are you up to a challenge?
The Nursing Bridge associate degree program in Boise is challenging; we’re not trying to put you off, but we do want you to know that we ask a lot from our students. However, we also know that the majority of our students wouldn’t have it any other way because they understand that our Boise Nursing degree program gives them the experience and practical training they need to help them enjoy a rewarding Nursing career.
Our Nursing Bridge program, culminating in an Associate of Science degree, is designed to immerse students fully in the healthcare field. Once they are licensed, Boise Nursing graduates can have a considerably expanded scope of practice, education, and clinical training compared to licensed Practical Nurses; they should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Be ready to sit the NCLEX-RN exam*
- Apply the nursing process in a variety of healthcare settings
- Display their excellent communication skills with patients, families, and colleagues
- Demonstrate their critical thinking and information management skills
Listen up Boise! Nursing opportunities are growing!
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that employment of Registered Nurses is expected to grow by 19% from 2012 to 2022.** So if you think that you are up to the challenge of our Boise Nursing Bridge program, you should talk to a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative because classes are enrolling soon at our Boise campus.