If you’re trying to find a nursing school in Albuquerque, you should consider the Carrington College Registered Nursing program at our Albuquerque, New Mexico campus because:
- Our RN program provides the training & experience needed to help you start your Registered Nursing career
- Our students are immersed in healthcare through hands-on clinical exercises and classroom lectures
- Our passionate, experienced instructors share their career insights freely with our students
- We prepare our graduates for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)*
Registered Nursing in Albuquerque – Satisfying, rewarding, & challenging
A Registered Nurse (RN) can be a fulfilling career choice; whether you’re treating patients, educating patients and families on medical conditions, or providing advice and emotional support, an RN cares for people every day. However, we need to let you know that our two year RN associate degree is challenging, but most of our students wouldn’t have it any other way. Why? Because our Albuquerque Nursing program prepares them for the challenges that ‘real world’ RNs face on a daily basis.
Upon licensure, our Albuquerque graduates should have a significantly expanded scope of practice, education, and clinical training compared to licensed Practical Nurses; they should have the skills and the confidence to:
- Demonstrate their readiness to take the NCLEX-RN exam*
- Apply the nursing process in a variety of clinical settings
- Communicate clearly and professionally with patients, families, and your peers
- Display your critical thinking and information management skills
Prepare for a career with our Albuquerque Registered Nursing degree
Our Albuquerque nursing program culminates in an Associate of Science degree in Registered Nursing. Our students benefit from the passion, knowledge, and experience of an Albuquerque faculty whose goal is simple – to provide an education that prepares our students for the daily responsibilities that RNs face every day.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has forecast that the number of available Registered Nursing jobs will grow by 22 percent from 2008 to 2018, that’s much faster than the average for all occupations.** So if you would like to be prepared to start a career that could change your direction in life, perhaps you should talk to a Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative about our Albuquerque Registered Nursing degree program.