Student Consumer Info

Annual Disclosures

Carrington Annual Disclosure documents found below contain information on the following topics:

Albuquerque Boise Las Vegas
Mesa Mesquite Phoenix North
Phoenix East Portland Reno
Spokane Tucson

Gainful Employment Disclosures

To obtain Gainful Employment information for a specific program and location, please click here.


Oregon School Performance Fact Sheets

In compliance with the Oregon Student Assistance Commission, Office of Degree Authorization , Carrington College provides prospective students with a School Performance Fact Sheet for each of its programs offered to Oregon residents. The School Performance Fact Sheets are provided below.

Certificate of Achievement in Dental Assisting

Certificate of Achievement in Massage Therapy

Certificate of Achievement in Medical Assisting

Certificate of Achievement in Medical Billing and Coding

Certificate of Achievement in Pharmacy Technology

Certificate of Achievement in Veterinary Assisting

Net Price Calculator

Carrington College’s net price calculator will provide an estimate of federal, institutional aid eligibility, and as well as additional financing options.

Net Price Calculator

Transfer Credit Policy

Credit earned at another accredited postsecondary institution may be evaluated for transfer to a Carrington program if a grade of C or better was earned and the coursework was completed within the timeframes noted below. Students must complete at least 50 percent of the program requirements at Carrington to earn a certificate or degree. Transfer credit is evaluated on an hour-by-hour basis for acceptance toward Carrington program requirements. In most cases, Carrington does not accept prior credit in transfer to programs delivered in a modular format. Transfer credits may be granted for courses completed with a grade of “C” or better and the following time requirements are met:

  • Core curriculum courses must have been completed within three  years from the time of enrollment at Carrington College.
  • Non-science related general education courses must have been completed within 10 years of the time of enrollment at Carrington College.
  • Science-related general education courses are accepted five years from the time of enrollment at Carrington College.
  • Official transcripts documenting coursework must be provided prior to starting the program. If official transcripts are not provided prior to the start of the program, students must complete the required course(s). Carrington may require further documentation, such as course descriptions and program outlines, to complete the transfer credit evaluation. Students and sponsoring agencies will be notified of the transfer credit evaluation outcome. The College maintains a record of all transfer credit evaluations and keeps transcripts received for evaluation in the student’s record. These transcripts become the property of Carrington College and are not copied or forwarded to other institutions.

Voter Registration

The Federal Election Commission provides guidance regarding voter registration in each state at

Title IX Compliance

Carrington College’s Title IX coordinator is responsible for the school’s overall compliance with Title IX, including response to reports of sexual misconduct affecting the campus community. Questions regarding the application of Title IX and the school’s compliance with it should be directed to the Title IX coordinator, whose contact information is available below. Students who wish to make a report of sexual misconduct affecting the campus community should follow the grievance procedure published in the student handbook.

To access the Carrington College Sex and Gender-Based Misconduct Response and Prevention Policy click here.

Ms. Mikhel Kushner
Title IX Coordinator
DeVry Education Group
3005 Highland Pkwy.
Downers Grove, IL 60515

Student Diversity Information

The federal Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institution to make available to current and prospective students information about student body diversity, including the percentage of enrolled, full-time students in the following categories:

  • Male
  • Female
  • Self-identified members of a major racial or ethnic group
  • Federal Pell Grant recipients
City Link
Las Vegas
Phoenix Westside

Institution Graduation Rates

The federal Student-Right-To-Know Act requires institutions to make completion rates available upon request to prospective students and other interested parties. The Act defines the cohort of students on which the institution must report. This cohort is comprised of “first time, full-time, degree-seeking” students in the institution’s fall term that completed their program of study within 150% of their program length.

Student Right to Know Disclosure

Higher Education Opportunity Act Disclosures

Program Guides

Criminal Justice
Dental Assisting
Dental Hygiene
Health Studies
Massage Therapy
Medical Administrative Assistant
Medical Assisting
Medical Billing and Coding
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medical Radiography
Nursing Bridge
Pharmacy Technology
Physical Therapist Assistant
Physical Therapy Technology
Practical Nursing
Registered Nursing
Respiratory Care
Veterinary Assisting

Graduate Employment Reporting and Disclosures

The information and data below describes Carrington College’s methodology as well as different state and accreditor methodologies used for calculating placement rates. Please note that different definitions and timeframes were required in measuring these cohorts of graduates.

Carrington College Graduate Employment Reporting and Disclosures

Complaint Process Disclosure

Federal Program Integrity rules issued by the U.S. Department of Education require institutions to provide to students or prospective students contact information needed to file a complaint with its accrediting agency and with relevant state agencies. This list includes contact information for all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. It should not be construed as informative of what agencies regulate Carrington College or in what states the institution is licensed or required to be licensed. That information, along with contact information for our accreditor(s), can be found in the academic catalog.

Complaint Process Information