The mission of Carrington College is to prepare graduates to become health care professionals with the knowledge and skills to assume entry-level positions in the healthcare industry.
- Develop knowledgeable and skilled graduates who exhibit a professional demeanor that allows them to transition into entry-level employment in the health care arena.
- Provide quality didactic and clinical experiences that prepare graduates to perform competently in their field of study.
- Provide the appropriate educational environment and services that result in creditable student completion and employment rates.
- Prepare graduates to attain certification and/or licensure specific to their program of study.
- Provide flexible instructional delivery options that increase access to education while retaining academic rigor and program integrity.
- Foster satisfaction of its students, graduates, faculty, and the community.
- Articulate with institutions of higher education to promote transferability of credits.
- Hire, develop and retain professional faculty dedicated to preparing students for health care professions.